Via: Blog: timdream
(Is it a rule that I have to write in English?)
- Link to your original tagger(s) (see above) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- I once have decided not to study Computer Science. However, I’m now a postgraduate of CS.
- I’m easily be effected by surroundings, that is, may be sad when the weather is not so good.
- However, good coffee or smiles of yours makes me a brighter day.
- For me, family and friends are much more important than everything.
- I’m kind a lazy bone, also a boring man.
- What I’d like to, but never said: “No, I won’t fix your computer.”
- Though you might think I enjoy my life, but the truth is, I’m still figuring out how to enjoy it.
- timdream: (Yes, I’m tagging you back) One who have a CS brain but studied Physics, brings me new thoughts about what I’m doing.
- cloudping423: A beauty who shares her happiness with the others, keep smiling. :)
- tim0629: A good advisor, one who can be trusted on when you’re not sure what to do.
- woodiex: A friend who always pushes you to the limit, and then another.
- askeing: Do you know you are one of those who make me decided to study CS?
It’s okay if you’re not willing to write 7 facts about you. :)
That’s all. :p